TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF EXMOT ONLINE SHOP
1. These terms and conditions, hereinafter referred to as ''Terms and Conditions'', define general terms and conditions, basic principles and method of sales carried out by the online shop at https://katalog.exmot.pl.
2. The online shop ''Exmot'' [hereinafter referred to as ''Shop''] is retailing by the Owner of the Shop via the Internet on the basis of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Shop sells exclusively to businesses and the purchased items are to be used solely for business purposes.
4. The Shop is owned by :
EXMOT Sulewski Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością
Ełk, 6B Przemysłowa St.
Registered in National Court Register (KRS) under the no. 0001008872
Tax No: 848-188-43-69
T. +48 87 621 36 59, e-mail: [email protected]
Bank account no: 84114011110000415831001001, MBank
hereinafter referred to as ''Seller''.
5. These Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the sales contract concluded with the customer.
6. Condition for the conclusion of a sales contract is the customer's acceptance of the Terms and Conditions in the course of placing an order by ticking an appropriate box on the form.
7. The prices quoted in the Shop are net prices (VAT will be charged additionally in the final settlement of the shopping basket). Entities qualifying for the conditions of a EU WDT rules with the application of 0% VAT, will not have VAT charge applied in basket summary.
8. The goods available in the Shop are free from physical and legal defects.
1. Orders can be placed via the form available on the Shop's website.
2. As a prerequisite for processing an order, the customer must provide data which allows for verification of the customer and the recipient of the goods . The Shop confirms the order by phone or via email.
3. The Seller, in response to the order, confirms the order and informs of any changes that the customer accepts for the order to be valid.
4. The information on the Shop's website do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. When placing an order, the customer makes an offer to purchase the specified goods. The conclusion of the contract of sale occurs, when the Seller confirms that the order is forwarded for dispatch or ready for collection.
1. The customer shall make payment as agreed in prior bilateral agreements.
2. Shipping prices are charged according to previous agreements and the information on the payment page.
Shipment of goods
1. Purchased goods are dispatched by the Shop via shipping companies (e.g. a transport company or courier service) or made available for collection by the customer at the company's premises.
1. In the event of non-conformity of the goods with the contract, the customer should send back to the Shop, at the Shop's expense and in a manner confirmed by the Shop, the claimed goods together with a description of the non-conformity.
2. The Shop will respond to the customer's complaint within 14 days from the day when the complaint is received.
3. When processing of a justified complaint involves sending new goods to the customer or rectifying a discrepancy, the delivery costs shall be borne by the Shop.
4. The Seller stipulates that differences in images of the goods resulting from individual settings of the customer's computer (colour, proportions, etc.), cannot be the basis for a complaint about the goods.
1. The products sold may be covered by the manufacturer's guarantee.
2. In case of products covered by a guarantee, information on its existence and content is presented on the Shop's website.
Out-of-court dispute resolution
1. In the event that a dispute arises under the concluded Sales Contract or the Agreement for provision of electronic services, the parties will seek to resolve the matter amicably. The law applicable to settle any disputes that may arise in relation to these Terms and Conditions is Polish law.
2. The customer, who is a Consumer, has the possibility to make use of out-of-court complaint and the enforcement of claims. The rules for accessing these procedures are available at the premises or on the websites of the entities entitled to settle the out-of-court disputes. These may be, in particular, consumer ombudsmen or Regional Trade Inspection Inspectorates, a list of which is available on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection.
3. A platform for online dispute resolution, between consumers and traders at EU level (ODR platform), is available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
1. The Shop Owner is the administrator of the personal data.
2. Personal data provided to the Shop Owner is provided on a voluntary basis, with the proviso, however, that failure to provide certain data makes it impossible to place and process a customer's order.
3. The customer may also give a separate consent to receive advertising and promotional material from the Shop, including a trade newsletter.
4. The customer has a right to access and correct his/her personal data, to request a discontinuation of its processing and to object to its processing.
1. It is forbidden to use any materials published on the Shop's website (including photos and descriptions of goods) without the Shop's written consent.
Entry into force and amendments to the Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions shall come into force as of the date of publication on the Shop's website.
2. These Terms and Conditions may be amended, and information about the updates to the Terms and Conditions will be sent to customers at the email address indicated in the order 14 days before the amended Terms and Conditions come into force.
3. In addition, changes to the Terms and Conditions will be published on the Shop's website 14 days before the new regulations take effect.
4. All orders accepted by the Shop Owner prior to the date of amendment of the Terms and Conditions shall be processed on the basis of the Terms and Conditions that were in effect on the date the customer placed the order.
5. In case the customer does not accept the new content of the Terms and Conditions, the customer is obliged to notify the Shop Owner within 14 days of being informed of the change in the Terms and Conditions.